From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200152 occurred at DAQmx Self Calibrate.vi

Can anyone assit, I've been having all sorts of issues with Calibration Exec, my latest being that whilst trying to cal a PXI 4472 card
I get to the Self Cal and get the Following Error Message.

Error -200152 occurred at DAQmx Self Calibrate.vi

at step Self Calibrate

Possible reason(s):

Data read from the EEPROM on the device is invalid.

Verify that any accessories configured with this device are connected. If the problem continues, contact National Instruments Technical Support. The device might need to be recalibrated or repaired by NI.

I have the mainframe connected to a Fluke 5700A Calibrator and The Function/Signal Gen is Manual Control ( Not sure if this is the issue ) as it says to reset the function generator

just prior to the error message. As the Function generator is not connected to the P.C. there is no possible way that the software could know if i reset it or not. As soon as i advance the screen the error appears.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm running Cal Exec 3.2

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,201 Views)
NI advised that my similar experiences were likely caused by using a Fluke 5700A Series I  rather than a Series II;  I substituted our Series II and now the Self Test failures (whether in MAX or CalExec 3.2) are much less frequent.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,137 Views)
Hi Chris,

Make sure you have the latest NI-DMM driver and the latest patch for Calibration Executive 3.2.   There was a known issue with the PXI 4472 and Calibration Executive which resulted in Error -200152 as described in the KnowledgeBase article: KB 48CB7TNQ: Why am I receiving error -200152 after running my PXI-4472 through Calibration Executiv...  The issue was fixed in Calibration Executive 3.2. 

Do you get the same error with other PXI 4472s?  Have you ever been able to calibrate a PXI 4472 with you current setup?  You can try the fix described in the article of writing to the EEPROM.  Please let me know if that works for you. 

Best Regards

Hani R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,126 Views)