cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR -235140 PXIe-4139 self-test

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am getting an error with my PXIe-4139 module. I have a PXIe-1075 Chassis configured with 2 NI PXI-4070 modules, 2 NI PXIe-4139 modules, and 3 NI PXI-4130 modules.

When I boot my computer, one PXIe-4139 module will turn on with Access light green and Active light green. The other PXIe-4139 module will turn -on the same way, but in a short time the access light will turn off and the Active light will turn red. I tried running the self-test in NI MAX, but I get this message.

The self test failed.
Internal Hardware Error occurred in Power_Supply hardware. Please contact National Instruments Support.

I tried changing its PXIe slot, but I had the same error. Should I send this card in for checkout?

Thanks a bunch!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,686 Views)

You can submit a Service Request for RMA online if you have an SSP Contract. Select "Yes" for Troubleshooting if you want to speak with an Applications Engineer to troubleshoot before sending it in for repair/replacement and "No" if you just want to process the RMA without troubleshooting.

If you don't have SSP, you can call:  (866) 337-8760 or go here:

http://www.ni.com/services/repair.htm

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,651 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JustinD

Hey,

I wanted to give an update on this. I uninstalled NI-DCPower (I think I had version 1.9 installed) and installed NI-DCPower version 14.1. Everything is working great.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,389 Views)

it's been a looong time, but can you tell me how you did that, because i have the same problem but i can't find how to uninstalle the NI-DCPower

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,235 Views)

You migh follow the following document to unistall the program:

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/54335/en/

I also recommend to create a new post if needed, and reference this one.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,207 Views)

Thank you so much. I already find a solution to my problem thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,204 Views)