PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create bootable USB key to format PXI hard drive and boot into RT OS

Hi Waleed,
You are correct.  If you want to use LabVIEW Real-Time, you must first upgrade to LabVIEW 8.5 and then buy the LabVIEW Real-Time Deployment License.
Eric A.
National Instruments
Distributed I/O Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(3,177 Views)

Dear Eric

I would like to ask about another related issue, the system I have is PXI  8186 controller, and DAQ card 6221 M series with SC 2345 signal conditional.

My application is Active noise control using Real Time operating system for frequencies up to 1500 Hz sampling rate needed 10 000 samples per second.

The question now is Does this DAQ card satisfies my needs?

Thanks

Best Regards

Waleed

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(3,126 Views)
According to the specifications for PCI-6221, this card is capable of sampling rates up to 250 kS/s for analog input and frequencies up to 125 kHz (the maximum sampling rate divided by two).

In the future, you might want to direct your DAQ-related posts to our DAQ discussion forum. Thanks!
Amanda Howard
Americas Services and Support Recruiting Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(3,008 Views)
Dear Amanda

My question was for using the PXI 6221 M series, not the PCI one, (for real time application with sampling rate 10 000, max. frequency 1500 Hz and 2 outputs), is this card is sufficient?

Thanks
Waleed
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(2,987 Views)
Hi Waleed,

The specifications for the PXI-6221 are the same, so this hardware should work for your application.

Thanks!
Amanda Howard
Americas Services and Support Recruiting Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(2,592 Views)