From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration coefficients for PXIe-7856R

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, 

I am trying to use PXIe-7856R with raw data and software calibration. This documents gives a good background http://www.ni.com/tutorial/14834/en/, however I can't find the Nominal to Binary and Binary to Nominal VIs for the R-series. Any suggestions please?   

Konstantin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,637 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Konstantin

Hello Konstantin,

You can find them in <LabVIEW>\examples\R Series\Device Specific\PXIe MIO Devices\Stream Data\subVIs

Best Regards,

Nick

AE@NIUK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything has an End, and you get to it only if you keep on
-E. Nesbit
Message 2 of 4
(2,607 Views)

Thank you Nick,

This is great and solves my immediate problem. Is this documented in any way? I could not find anything, ideally it should be in the user manual or in the reference.

All the best,

Konstantin 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,604 Views)

Hello Konstantin, 

No, it is not, I have found a similar problem for cRIOs and worked from there. 

I am writing an e-mail to the owner of the tutorial right now to get it sorted out. I think that we will have it referenced in the tutorial or have the files attached. 

Best Regards,

Nick

AE@NIUK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything has an End, and you get to it only if you keep on
-E. Nesbit
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,601 Views)