PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration Executive

We are running calibration Executive 3.1.2 and I would like to make sure that the NI DMM 3.0.1 driver is compatible with this version of saftware?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,009 Views)

I believe we would typically recommend the newest version of the NI-DMM driver, but I will look into this to make sure.  Is there a particular reason that you want to use NI-DMM 3.0.1 rather than the newest version?

Also, keep in mind that there was a hardware change with newer revisions of the NI 407x hardware that requires NI-DMM 3.0.2 or higher and Calibration Executive 3.3.2.  I'm providing a link below to an article that describes this.

NI 407x External Calibration using NI-DMM 3.0.2 Note to Users

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E7FEC741A4E566D9862576B20057A3CB?OpenDocument

Josh B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,970 Views)

We tried the more up to date versions and it was giving us an error every time during calibration.  I submited a help request for that and was told to roll back to 3.0.1.  We utilize two different versions of calibration executive.  3.3 and 3.1.2.  The main reason we updated to the new drivers was because of the auto zero error with the old drivers consistently causing failures when verifying the DMM cards.   

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,955 Views)