Next Steps - LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluation Software (DVD) download ?

Hello

I try to find the evaluation software without sucess. Where i can download it ? (i have lost the dvd)

many thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,938 Views)

Hi Chris,

What LabVIEW version was it, or when did you buy the kit?

LabVIEW 2015 and the Real-Time and FPGA Modules, and NI-RIO 15.0 driver downloads are here, please download and install them to your development machine from top to bottom and don't worry about the Xilinx compile tools. The last item to install is the LCD driver. When prompted to install it in the VI Package Manager, be sure to select Tools>>Options and Uncheck the Mass Compile VIs After Package Installation option before installing the driver.

You can then follow this video to install software to the eval kit, starting at 2:05.

Since the eval kit DVD comes with a specialty 90 day license (whereas the normal eval license is 45 days), please contact your local NI field engineer to discuss extending that evaluation length. If you're not sure who your local NI representative is, or want to use an older version of LabVIEW, please send me a private message. We can also send you a new DVD if you prefer.

Hope this helps!

Deborah

Deborah Burke
NI Hardware and Drivers Product Manager
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,303 Views)

Hi Deborah,

Are the examples from the DVD available somewhere?

Trying to work through these: ni_labview_rio_eval_tutorial.pdf

Regards,

Nandor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,788 Views)

I have a similar issue.  I want to do the examples tutorial. It looks like what I need to learn.  But I do not have a DVD drive.  It is 2021 after all.  Is there somewhere I can download the example files from the 2015 DVD?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,746 Views)