Next Steps - LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45 Day Evaluation Period instead of 90 Days?

I ordered the evaluation kit and couldn't wait for shipment, so I downloaded the software direct from the website and began to explore.  I extended the evaluation from 7 days (2 weeks maybe?) when asked upon launching LabVIEW. 

Now I have received the kit and re-installed the evaluation software off of the included DVD, and upon extending the evaluation period, I received only 45 days remaining insetad of the 90 days.  Did I do something wrong?  The installation says that it will extend previous evaluations to the 90 days of the eval kit.  How do I get my full 90 days of evaluation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,621 Views)

Hi JustDave,

I apologize that this happened, you didn't do anything wrong and should indeed receive the full 90 day evaluation upon installation. You can either create a service request at ni.com/support and one of our Applications Engineers can straighten things out over the phone, or private message me with your contact info and I'll get someone to extend that eval for you.

Thanks for posting!

Deborah

Deborah Burke
NI Hardware and Drivers Product Manager
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,518 Views)
evaluvation extend
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,554 Views)

Hi Dave

The same thing happened to me too. I did install my RIO evaluation kit yesterday and today it says that there are only 44 days to go. I am expecting a full 90 day evaluation time period.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,451 Views)