NI مناقشة حول منتجات

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating a case structure from pid output

Hi, I have a vi attached and need to add another case to my case structure so i can adjust the duty cycle of a pwm output with the vi running. I currently have it wired to the duty cycle with a split wire. I can adjust my duty cycle and the temperature changes but adjusting my pid gains has no affect. Can someone please help me out on this as i am totally lost!Everytime i try to add another case i just get broken wires. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,866 Views)
You have not programmed correctly at all. The PID VI needs to be inside the while loop. Have you looked at the examples in the Example Finder? Search for PID in there to get a better idea.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,854 Views)
The PID has been put inside the while loop but will only output once, I need a way of ensuring that the output from the pid executes more than once. I have even removed the merge signals icon and wired the PID directly but it will not work for me. I am pretty new to labview and havent got enough experience with it, apologies for annoying you guys. I am going to forget about it at this stage. I can control my temperature by adjusting the duty cycle and that will have to suffice. Have spent the last 18 hours trying to sort this out and am not having any luck. Need some sleep..... Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(7,850 Views)

No problem. Again, I would like to suggest to open up the Example Finder (Help -> Find Examples) and search for PID. Also, I would recommend going through the Getting Started with LabVIEW document that should be linked on the Getting Started window that opens up when you start LabVIEW. And, have a look at the following:

http://www.ni.com/academic/learn_labview/

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,848 Views)