NI مناقشة حول منتجات

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daqboard 1000 form Iotech

Solved!
Go to solution

. اريد مساعدة انا لدي لوحة من شركة (اي او تيك)  وهي تعمل بشكل صحيح وهي تحتوي علي 16 منفد لأدخال الجهد المشكلة اني لم استطع قراءة اكتر من منفد في نفس الوقت . اريد ربط 8 منافد  بالمتحسسات و عرضاه في البرنامج  
مع العلم اني استخدم برنامج Labview 8CHafffcxcxcxChanel
هده الصورة توضح كيف اريد استخدام هده الوحة مع البرنامج 
pIC1.JPG 
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(15,775 Views)
هل من الممكن بالنسبة لك في مرحلة ما بعد تطبيق LabVIEW حتى نستطيع ان نرى كيف يمكن للبرمجة تم القيام به ويفهم بالضبط ما تريد منا أن نفعل؟
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(15,769 Views)

شكراً علي الرد 

انا قمت بتشغيل الوحة ولكن لم استطع ادخال اكتر من دخل في نفس الوقت

read  channels simultaneously

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(15,761 Views)

Attached photo shows the workof only one channel. Howdo I enter more than one channel at the same time? Therefore,to monitor the sensors.

1.JPG 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(15,759 Views)
Well, first you will have to tell me how exactly the communication takes place? I have not used the DAQ boards from IOTech so am not aware of the protocols used to talk to the board. Next, it seems like you are using the DAQBook Channels to setup the channel list. Surely, you can add more channels in there? The front panel and block diagram linked seem to be different. Can you confirm if they are the same?
Adnan Zafar
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(15,748 Views)
I know the pictures 1 & 2 not the same design, but i need the design in the front panel ((Picture 2)). how can i create it?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(15,746 Views)
You have still not told me how the communication between LabVIEW and the boards takes place. I should be able to advise you once I know that.
Adnan Zafar
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(15,735 Views)
السلام عليكم،
عندي ملاحضة بسيطة خارجة عن موضوع المناقشة والمرجوا ألا تغضبوا عنيSmiley Wink!
المناقشة بدأث باللغة العربية، لماذا إذن تحويلها إلى مناقشة باللغة الإنجليزية!
إن كان السبب لوحة لاتينية فهناك حل
السلام عليكم
Reg
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(15,729 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daq1000
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
مشكور اخي علي الملاحظة "اللغة" و نرجع للعربية ،،،، اخي العزيز انا قمت بتشغيل اللوحة و توصلت الي حل لتوزيع قنوات الادخال علي عدد من الادوات و الحل موضح بالصورةن، هل تريد شرح تفصيلي علي كيفية تعريف وتوصيل اللوحة ؟ وشكراً علي مجهودك معي !!1

2.JPG 
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(15,725 Views)