From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NWUKLUG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunity to give a short presentation at NIDays 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for user group members across the UK to give a short (5-8 minute) presentation at this year's NIDays as part of our Quick Fire LabVIEW Presentations session.

It can be on a topic of your choice and you don't even need to make slides - working entirely in LabVIEW is absolutely fine!

If you want to submit an talk please post below by 12th October.

I will then share a poll and top 5 will present.

This is quick fire session is part of the LabVIEW User Group track at NIDays - a new track with purely community driven content aimed at experienced developers. I would love to get some more user groups involved as it's currently only three or four at the moment. 

The agenda:

• Making Attractive and Responsive UIs in LabVIEW with HTML - Mike Bailey & John White
  • Use of Asynchronous Call to Facilitate TCP Communications in Client Server Applications - Simon Carter
  • Machine Learning with LabVIEW and the VI Suggester - Bo Fu
  • Practical Lessons in LabVIEW OOP - James McNally
  • Quick Fire LabVIEW Presentations - Variety of presentors
  • VI Scripting - Chris Roebuck

We have a community page please join if you want to be involved either this year or next:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/nidays-2016-labview-community-track?view=overview

Thanks,

Charlotte

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,768 Views)