From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NIYANTRA Documents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Training Sessions

NIYANTRA 2013 : Online Learning Series 

Attend this learning series to enhance your LabVIEW fundamentals and get assisted in completing your NIYANTRA 2013 project. 

How to Attend:  Click here to register for the series. Ince you register, you will receive an e-mail with a link. At the scheduled time & the date as shown in the agenda table below, simply click on the link and you will be able to join the online classroom. The recording of each session will be available here in case you cannot attend it.

While attending the online class, in case you are on a slow internet connection and cannot listen to us, we suggest you dial the toll free number 18004254061 and entter the pin as 779139# . You will not be charged for this and will start getting the webcast audio on your mobile/landline.

Click here to register for the online series

Agenda

DateSession DetailsTime
20-Jun-13Introduction to Virtual Instrumentation LabVIEW and its versatility6 PM - 7:45 PM
Navigating LabVIEW acquires, analyzes and presents data
21-Jun-13Programming Code-“G “6 PM - 7:45 PM
Introduction to Engineering design Methodologies Session -I
24-Jun-13Introduction to Engineering design Methodologies Session -II6 PM - 7:45 PM
Introduction to Sensors & world of data acquisition Session -I
25-Jun-13Introduction to Sensors & world of data acquisition Session -I6 PM - 7:45 PM
Insight into Embedded system design & Application Development Session -I
26-Jun-13Insight into Embedded system design & Application Development Session -II6 PM - 7:45 PM
Simulation Circuit Design Using Multisim Session -I
27-Jun-13Simulation Circuit Design Using Multisim Session -II6 PM - 7:45 PM
Simulation Circuit Design Using Multisim Session -III
28-Jun-13Control System Design Session -I6 PM - 7:45 PM
Control System Design Session -II
1-Jul-13Code Verification & Validation 6 PM - 7:45 PM
Embedded Hardware Design Testing & Sensor Integration
2-Jul-13Embedded Hardware Design Testing & Sensor Integration with Co-Simulations using Multisim Session -I6 PM - 7:45 PM
Embedded Hardware Design Testing & Sensor Integration with Co-Simulations using Multisim Session -II
3-Jul-13Final Embedded Hardware & Software Implementation and validation6 PM - 7:45 PM
Query & Feedback “ Do More With LabVIEW “

Also, register for the  Webcast Wednesday series - a free weekly session on LabVIEW, every Wednesday. Click here.

Comments
anshikaupadhyay
on

Dear Sir,

We have end semester exams going on and two of our exams will be on the above mentioned dates for Labview. Will they be recorded so that we can see them after exam? Please let me know.

Thank you

Regards

choudhary7neera
on

dear sir, i am going though my university exams and the date of above mentioned event is going to collied with my exams date . so please will they be recorded so that i can see it after my exams.

thank you

regards

Samuel.A.C
on

dear sir,

even i have my university exams going on and it ends only by june 3rd,so help us by viewing the content in latter days.

Thank you

NIYANTRA
on

The recordings of these sessions will be hosted here. Please keep an eye on this space.

pruthviraj
on

Dear sir,

we are missing our sessions due to exams please do give the link or videos to get back the training sessions... i will keep track of it...

Thank you....

NIYANTRA
on

The recordings of these sessions will be hosted here. Please keep an eye on this space.

pruthviraj wrote:

Dear sir,

we are missing our sessions due to exams please do give the link or videos to get back the training sessions... i will keep track of it...

Thank you....

yogit
on

can we have offline lectures i am in jaipure .

Hrishikesha
on

Respected Sir,

Thank you for Webinars,it was a usefull session.Expecting more session on LabVieW.

Thank you

Regards

Rebin8393
on

thanku.

we are also missing the sessions due to our university xams.

hinalshah
on

Sir, due to my sem exams, i was not able to attend online session..could u pls upload the lecture..i think its nt uploaded yet

sriki
on

sir, our exams are held up to 15th july..can you extend the date of submission of project..?

learninguser
on

Hello,

I request you to provide the link of the recorded sessions, so that I can see them in offline. Please reply me at your convenience.

Thanks,

Akula Pavan Kumar.

aumkar.borg
on

Sir, by what date the recordings of the above online lectures will be available? Or all of them will be made available after completion of entire series?

Nandhini13
on

Dear Sir,

1) I couldn't watch the webminors for the last two days.The error shows "firewall program control problem" .Kindly help me in this regard.

2) May I know the link to watch the recorded webminors?

-Thanks,

Nandhini.V

Srimukhee
on

please provide a link to watch the recorded webinars.

manibalasamband
on

please provide the links soon.

kumarkp
on

sir please provide the link as soon as possible

NIYANTRA
on

This is to inform you that now you can watch the recorded videos of the online classrooms  and also other tutorial videos by following the steps below.

Please note that the videos of every session will be uploaded on http://tinyurl.com/niyantra2013 . Make sure you keep visiting the page for updates and new videos.

learninguser
on

Thanks a lot NIYANTRA Team...

Shan_ly5is2move
on

Hi NIYANTRA team,

Thank you NIYANTRA team for helping us in all the possible ways. I am really grateful for the recorded session. thank you very much once again. Sir, I have one doubt will going through the recorded session will help us crack CLAD exam? or else do we have to study other materials. Kindly reply. Thanks in advance.

with regards,

Shankar.

ipsitam03
on

Niyantra team,

I've missed most of my lessons due to my internship and I am not able to find the recorded videos of the same.
Could you help me with the same. Where can I find the videos?

NIYANTRA
on
Contributors