NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIYANTRA 2013 - The Official Discussion Thread

Sir, as our university exam period is going on presently no professor is free guide us. But we are efficient in implementing and develop our prototype can we go on submitting our abstract without any guide?

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 84
(3,469 Views)

akhil007 wrote:

Sir, as our university exam period is going on presently no professor is free guide us. But we are efficient in implementing and develop our prototype can we go on submitting our abstract without any guide?

Yes, you can.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 84
(3,469 Views)

akhil007 wrote:

Yes you can

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 84
(3,469 Views)

Sir, when are the results for 1st(ABSTRACT) round be declared?

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 84
(3,469 Views)

Around first/second week of May

akhil007 wrote:

Sir, when are the results for 1st(ABSTRACT) round be declared?

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 84
(3,469 Views)

Sir,

In my abstract to Niyantra, I have forgotten to mention project name explicitly. It is mentioned in the name of the PDF file attached. Is that ok?

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 84
(3,469 Views)

Yes. Not a problem.

sriramv2 wrote:

Sir,

In my abstract to Niyantra, I have forgotten to mention project name explicitly. It is mentioned in the name of the PDF file attached. Is that ok?

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 84
(3,469 Views)

sir..i wud lyk to knw wen the results for NIYANTRA 2013 wil b out..n wil der b any notice if our abstract is rejected sir?

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 84
(3,469 Views)

You can expect the results by the second week of May. The teams will be informed about the results through e-mails.

soujanya wrote:

sir..i wud lyk to knw wen the results for NIYANTRA 2013 wil b out..n wil der b any notice if our abstract is rejected sir?

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 84
(3,469 Views)

Hello sir my name is sundeep.

sir can we use other software's for dumping programs in microcontrollers like atmel studio,keil etc...

because I am new to this labview software.

If yes then what are the boundary lines to use other software's

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 84
(3,469 Views)