NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIYANTRA 2013 - The Official Discussion Thread

sir

Is it allowed to submit more than one abstract under one faculty guide with same team composition?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 84
(3,898 Views)

There is not limit or restriction, but please make sure for each abstract, you clearly mention your team,guide details along with the title in every abstract document you mail to niyantra@ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 84
(3,898 Views)

After you submit your abstract at niyantra@ni.com by April 15, 2013 , there will be shorlisting round(s) and the shortlisted abstracts will be expected to be developed in a complete working application which the team will present before a panel of judges during the grand finale which will be held around September 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 84
(3,898 Views)

sir,

I have registered for the event, but now i want to increase the size of my team from 3 to 5 can i reregister?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 84
(3,898 Views)

kumarg0897 wrote:

sir,

I have registered for the event, but now i want to increase the size of my team from 3 to 5 can i reregister?

Yes, you are allowed to increase the size of your team.

You need not register again.  . All you are required to do is to mention the new team structure in the abstract document you mail to niyantra@ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 84
(3,898 Views)

Hello Sir,

If we clear round 1, what kind of hardware support can we expect apart from the 5 CVS and 5 SBRIOs?

Thank you,

Shirish

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 84
(3,898 Views)

How much time is given for completing the project, after intimation in the first round?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 84
(3,898 Views)

The finals will happen in early September 2013.  So you typically have a period of 3-4 months to complete your project

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 84
(3,898 Views)

Hi,

I have submitted my abstract for NIYANTRA 2013 and I have also finished the fabrication of my robot. I have NI sbRIO 9631 with me. I have also started programming in NI labVIEW. Can i get any assistance in LabVIEW, specifically in FPGA and Real Time Module.

I am from chennai and i would be obliged if i get assistance from NI application engineer who is from chennai itself.

Mohammad Altamash Y

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 84
(3,898 Views)

hello sir,

I have registered for the NIYANTRA 2013 , for abstract submission can i submit two abstracts with the same team ?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 84
(3,898 Views)