NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group M] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group M. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Mr Chetan G & Mr Pavan (National Instruments R & D)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,857 Views)

Sir,

I am one of the participant of Niyantra and would like to know how to loan hardware from NI for the project purpose. What are the hardware that you can provide and how much will it take to reach us..Presently we are in the need of a Camera as we are just starting off the project as our finals have just finished in.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,966 Views)

Sir,

Where should I send my project video

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,966 Views)

sir,

In our project  we are trying to convert the labview prog to a exe file or apk file so that it runs in andriod platform in mobiles so in tat case vil it read d ouside world information from the sensor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,966 Views)

Good morning sir,

How i have to submit my video,that means in which section of our NIYANTRA 2013 i can upload my video.

Regards,

Rahul  kumar

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,966 Views)

Sir,

How do i generate a prbs (Pseudo Random Binary Signal) in LabVIEW 11 (and later versions) which has a frequency of 0.05 and lower value=16 and upper value=24.I can generate the same in MATLAB using the following code: u=idinput(8000,'prbs',[0 0.05],[16 24])

When using MATLAB script in Labview, it gives me only a single no. which is the lower value of amplitude instead of giving me an array of prbs between lower and upper values. For ex. by using the above command I only get 16 as output instead of getting a prbs of 16 and 24.

Regards,

RAHUL MISRA.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,966 Views)