NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group G] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group G. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Mr S Arun Kumar & Mr Panchaksharayya S Hiremath (Electrono Solutions)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(11,738 Views)

hello sir

this is sundeep

sir is it necesary to do programming the microcontrollers and  ckt designing for schematic in labview for niyantra contest cant I do it on eagle or keil or avr studio software?

replay soon..

Message 2 of 11
(7,292 Views)

Hi,

sir our project is about developing LiveShow-Intelligence system, our team is in obscure condition state interfacing sensors with labview. i have listed the following sensors to be interfaced with Labview:

1.Analog Voltage Signals

2.Current Signals

3.Accelerometers (for acceleration and vibration measurements)

4.IR sensors( for fire detection)

if third party sensors can be used, may i know how to interface with labview?

waiting for your reply.

regards,

kjbalamurugan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(7,292 Views)

Sir,

Our project deals with ultrasonic positioning system for visually challenged people. Can we convert the labview prog into an executable file,load it in the memory card of a mobile phone and execute it?

waiting for your reply

Regards,

Krishna Kumari

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(7,292 Views)

Sir,

Our Team is working on the acquisition of EEG-Evoked Potential P300 and its use in control of robotic arm..In a few days we will be completing our Signal acquisition unit .The P300 is a bio signal and after amplification of the order of gain-10000  its amplitude would be  about 200-500mV. This signal needs to be taken into the LabVIEW environment inorder to perform the needed  manipulations for use in the proposed project.

We initially thought of using the NI CDAQ with the modules NI 9263 (output module) and NI 9215 (input module). But Only the OUTPUT MODULE (NI 9263) is available and the NI9215 input module is not available and some other modules are available.

I request you to provide your valuable suggestions on the project and also on a INPUT MODULE which would be suitable for the acquisition of the given BioSignal.

Regards,

KIRAN KUMAR.G.R

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(7,292 Views)

Hi Sir,our project deals with sbRIO ........cn u people loan hardware?????

Can we use Arduino interface?????????/

waitin for ur reply

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(7,292 Views)

Read more about hardware loaning here : https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-30191

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(7,292 Views)

Sir,

We want to acqurie real time ECG signal using Compactrio 9014 and C series module NI 9201. Could you refer any resources or links which will help us to proceed with this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(7,292 Views)

how to connect a camera to any ni???

is there any vi for it?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(7,292 Views)

i need to obtain a 12 volt DC in a pulse width . so how can i get 12 volt do i required to use any specific daq and what should i do to get the voltage in pulse

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(7,292 Views)