NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group F] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group F. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Mr Shubhajit  (Trident TechLabs) & Mr Kalyan (Electrono Solutions)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

Message 1 of 10
(10,879 Views)

am from bannari amman institute of technology...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(6,897 Views)

sir ,

i have done this project in embedded system using pic microcontroller.. i want ur assest to convert this project into labview.. so please just tell me how to convert this module

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(6,897 Views)

dear sir,

what is the process of acquring the hardware from ni?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(6,897 Views)

Dear Sir,

We have implemented our project using vc++ and 8051, Please guide us how to convert it to labview .

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(6,897 Views)

sir,

i am abt to develop a data acquisiton system using arm7 microcontroller
al that i need is how to interface labview with arm7

i am using serial port communication with uart protocol

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(6,897 Views)

Sir,

I have made a vi file but when I try to make a source distribution out of it , I get an error . I have attached the related vi file and also the step by step approach to make my source distribution .The error message is present in step7.png. Please help .

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(6,897 Views)

Dear Sir,

I am doing a project based on acquisition of the ECG signals. I downloaded the 2012 version of the biomedical toolki, but it did not work in my LabVIEW 2011 version. Is it because it is not compatible or do I have any installation problems? Please help me resolving this issue.

Awaiting for your reply

With Warm Regards

Jayashree

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(6,897 Views)

Sir,

I use a myDAQ to acquire signals from a 3-axis accelerometer, I aquire data from only two axis (required).

I use the ELVIS software to log data from both the axis (x and y).

But i found large amount of data logged and i find it hard to analyze it. i reduced the sampling rate and found the data to be lacking in information and important values.

I used the DIAdem (downloaded from NI), I a rookie in the DIAdem, I customized the .TDR files and no info was recorded.

i used the default preloaded .TDR, but the data was presented for time interval of .01 s. but each image split up for every t interval.

How can i acquire and store signal in a graphical form continuously for 2 minutes without sacrificing much sample rate because less sampling reduces information.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,897 Views)

how can ni help in establishing my project more realistic,

also reply me how to get an expert help for my project

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(6,897 Views)