From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group B] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group B. If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Click here  to read the mentosrhip guidelines

(Please ensure you read them carefully before proceeding)

This group is being mentored by Mr Srikant Jonnalagadda &  Mr Umesh  Paldhikar (AI Instruments)

Click here for the Group & Mentor Allocation List

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(12,263 Views)

Dear Sir, will you please tell me that NI will be giving financial aid to all the students or a few of them??

and what will be the criteria for those few selected students???

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(6,501 Views)

No finanical assistance of any manner is being provided to any teams.

amitsamaiyar9 wrote:

Dear Sir, will you please tell me that NI will be giving financial aid to all the students or a few of them??

and what will be the criteria for those few selected students???

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(6,501 Views)

Dear Sir,

Can I please be given LabVIEW software that runs on Mac OS? Please tell me the procedure to request for a copy of LabVIEW that runs on Mac.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(6,501 Views)

Hi sir,

Since we have university exams we havent been able to work much.

But can I get your assistance on the devices we will need to implement our project?

We did do some extensive search on it. But the content seemed too vast to segregate. Kindly help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(6,501 Views)

Dear Sir,

Can we interface controllers other than arduino via USB for data acquisition on labview?? Please tell me the exact process to do so...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(6,501 Views)

Hello,

You can interface only those harwares for which the drivers are provide by vendors(third party). You can check the availkability of drivers at http://www.ni.com/downloads/drivers/.

Regards,

Rahul Chavanke

Ai Instruments

dee.nitb wrote:

Dear Sir,

Can we interface controllers other than arduino via USB for data acquisition on labview?? Please tell me the exact process to do so...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(6,501 Views)

Hello,

You can download the eval version of labview for Mac from https://lumen.ni.com/nicif/us/evallvmac/content.xhtml

Regards,

Rahul Chavanke

Ai Instruments

anshikaupadhyay wrote:

Dear Sir,

Can I please be given LabVIEW software that runs on Mac OS? Please tell me the procedure to request for a copy of LabVIEW that runs on Mac.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(6,501 Views)

Hello !!

Please send me your project abstract and technical details, I will go through it and let you know the appropiate hardware required to complete your project.

Regards,

Rahul Chavanke

Ai Instruments

ArjunBhat wrote:

Hi sir,

But can I get your assistance on the devices we will need to implement our project?

We did do some extensive search on it. But the content seemed too vast to segregate. Kindly help.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(6,501 Views)

rcrahul93 wrote:

Hello !!

Please send me your project abstract and technical details, I will go through it and let you know the appropiate hardware required to complete your project.

Regards,

Rahul Chavanke

Ai Instruments

ArjunBhat wrote:

Hi sir,

Dear Sir,

I have mailed you the abstract.

Nagarjun

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(6,501 Views)