NI VideoMASTER and NI AudioMASTER

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074396074 During SSIM Test on PXIe-1491

I have been running a validation test of our new video test hardware.  I'm trying to run a continous SSIM test with my PXIe-1491 but I keep seeing an error after a few cycles that says something about IMAQ Fast SSIM.  The NI website site seems to say this is an NI VISION error, which makes sense, and it also says, "Incompatible image size."  Although it is weird that this worked for about 13 cycles then gave up at the end.  Below is the front panel and my block diagram of the VI that I'm running.  I would appreciate any help on this.

Front Panel.jpg

SSIM Regression Test.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(9,535 Views)

Hello DaniellD,

To assist you with this error could you point me towards the specific vi in your code that throws the error you encountered? Also what version of LabVIEW and VidoeMaster are you using?

Regards,

Izzy O.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

www.ni.com/support

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(9,511 Views)

Hey Daniel, I just stumbled across this post.  I'm sure you've figured it out now, but for anyone searching in the future, this error comes up when the resolution of our incoming stream is different than our reference stream.  The solution is to make the 2 match by changing the resolution of one of those streams.

Paul Davidson
National Instruments
Product Owner - ni.com Chat
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(9,347 Views)