NI VideoMASTER and NI AudioMASTER

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrominance Non-Liner Phase

Dear All, Our measured environment as below Video stream source USB disk or DVB-C Stream file “NTC7.TRP” from Tek Measured equipment NI PXI-1042Q VideoMaster Fail item Chrominance Non-lin Phase See the attached .png file, You can see the fail at Phase Packet 1/3. The -359 degree of result occur frequently. As well-know, -359 degree should be +1 degree ?? The attachment aslo inculde Tektronix VM700 waveform, and wihout issue.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(8,705 Views)

Hi Jeff2Lee,

Could you let us know which version of VideoMaster you are using please?

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(8,703 Views)

Ther videomaster version is 1.4.8.according to our customer spec is +- 2 degree.

but we found videomaster showd -359 degree, it's big problem for us. it should be +1 degree right ?

Thanks for your answer.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(8,702 Views)

Hi Jeff2Lee,

OK so that is quite an old version of VideoMaster and I believe that there might have been an issue in the earlier versions with just this problem. You are right that this should read +1 degree. I would recommend that you contact your local NI office and ask about updating your version to the latest version. I have made this measurement with later versions than this and have not seen this issue.

Hope this helps,

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(8,698 Views)

Dear Nick,

Thanks for your help! I will call NI people for solve this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(8,693 Views)

Dear Nick ,

What's version videomaster recommand for fix -359 degree issue ?

Cause we cann't get correct information from local NI .

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(8,669 Views)

Hi Jeff2 Lee,

You would need to update to the latest version which would be V3.1. I think the issue was fixed in either V3.0.1 or V3.0.2. There may also be a cost involved in this update but you would need to check with your local NI guys.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(8,656 Views)