cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop stimulus profile though procedure

Solved!
Go to solution

Harris,

So the older stimulus profiles manipulate the channel successfully after being mutated to the newer version?

Can you please upload a older profile and I'll like to take a look at the xml behind it to see if something is different. I want to double check there isn't anything different that isn't being called. You can also access this by opening up the files with simple text editor like notepad++.

Thank you,

Kyle H

Kyle Hartley
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,057 Views)

Hi Kyle,

Yes, from what I remember, the older stimulus profiles work with the Generator Engine State properly. I will confirm again later today. Attached is a mutated profile as you requested. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(3,045 Views)

Yes, I confirmed that the mutated old stimulus profiles do affect the Generator Engine State. The new profiles do not.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(3,033 Views)
Thanks for the confirmation. Is there any signal at all to indicate that a new profile is running, and is there a hook for me to tap into to stop it? From what I can tell, there isn't.... Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(3,010 Views)

Harris,

That channel only exists for the legacy profiles it isn't used by the newer stimulus profiles. So that explains why they aren't updating. There isn't a replacement for it either. You'd have to create something yourself to recreate that functionality.

Kyle Hartley
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(3,010 Views)

I see. If there's no channel available, I don't see how I can access the running of the stimulus profiles. I guess I'll put this into the idea exchange forum for a future release.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,982 Views)