VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run labview file with veristand vi's

I want to execute my .vi with a PXI and I get this problem I have saved the dll. in veristand target PXI not in the Controller I have created a project and I have saved the Veristand files in C:\ of the PXI and I have the problem below I need special sofware I have installed all the avaliable veristand software in the PXI what can I do?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(6,433 Views)

Hi Aim99,

I hope i correctly understood your question..

Your .vi should work properly.  You don't have to copy it to C:\ on RT-Controller. Just run it on windows pc/host-pc.

What you have to do:

- deploy your project which consists all target address required in prueba2.vi

- run prueba2.vi on windows pc/host-pc

Regards,

rajamodol

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(6,400 Views)

I think if you have more code in your .vi file and you want to execute that code with a PXI you hace to add this file to the PXI not to the computer what can I do if I have this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(6,377 Views)

Hi Aim99,

Do you mean, you have code to manipulate some I/O on your RT-Controller?

If yes, then you need to build custom device. You might need to see this link.

Regards,

Rajamodol

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(6,374 Views)

I have a model in labview and a have a model in simulink. So some of the inputs of the labview model are the otputs of the simulink model I want to mix the two models and execute them in de PXI the outputs of my model labview will be the outputs of DAQmx it will be an analog output so I need to execute everything in the PXI could you help me?  i am aim99

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(6,366 Views)

Hi Aim99,

So, you have two models. One Labview model, one Simulink Model.

What you shall do just:

- Generate dll file from your Labview model. Then call it (.dll file) in your system definition in Veristand.

generatemodel.png

- Generate Veristand model from your Simulink model. Here is how to do it. If successfull, then call it (.dll file) from your system definition in veristand. (If you have simulation interface toolkit, then you can call your simulink model in labview and generate veristand model).

You will see then inports/outports your models. There you can map them as you want to.

Regards,

Rajamodol

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(6,357 Views)

Hi Aim99,

I hope i fully understood what you meant to. So, you have two models. One Labview model, one Simulink Model.

What you shall do just:

- Generate dll file from your Labview model. Then call it (.dll file) in your system definition in Veristand.

generatemodel.png

- Generate Veristand model from your Simulink model. Here is how to do it. If successfull, then call it (.dll file) from your system definition in veristand. (If you have simulation interface toolkit, then you can call your simulink model in labview and generate veristand model).

You will see then inports/outports your models. There you can map them as you want to.

Regards,

Rajamodol

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(6,356 Views)

I am trying to do that the problem is that is imposible to add the compiled model in veristan this is why i am trying to do that calling the model with labview 😞 I have been trying days and days to do that 😞 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(6,352 Views)

Hi Aim99,

Could you please be more detail? Are you trying to open simulink model in Labview? If yes,  please read this first.. hopefully it is still compatible and could help you step by step..

-

Rajamodol

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(6,344 Views)

Btw, this is already out of topic you started.... you might probably created a new one.. or just do search before posting same question... 😉

Rajamodol

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(6,341 Views)