VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing AMESim models into veristand

hello,

i've somme problems with my ni veristand

so i have three models and i have to import theme into veristand to develop my interface but one of the models is an AMSEIM LMS model

my question is how can i importe an .ame or amesim model in veristand

please i need your help

i repete it in french

donc voilà j'ai trois modeles et l'un d'entre eux a été fait sous AMESim je voudrais savoir comment l'importer le modele de amesim dans veristand pour pouvoir ensuite le mapper

merci d'avance

Nacim. OULD-OUALI
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(9,730 Views)

Hi chauvesouris,

Please be aware that at present, only the modelling environments listed in this document have been tested and verified to work with Veristand. However, support for AMESim models from LMS is being worked on, as indicated by this presentation on the 2nd last page. As far as I know, LMS is looking to incorporate Veristand support in their next release of AMESim. I can ask the appropriate team here at NI for further information if you would like, but this is something you may wish to contact LMS directly to obtain a confirmation and a timeline on their next release.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(9,685 Views)

Hello,

AMESim Rev12, which will be shipped to customers by the end of this month fully supports the interface to NI Veristand.

Do not hesitate to contact your local LMS support if you need assistance with this.

Regards

Emmanuel D.

LMS

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(9,673 Views)

thank you for your answer, i saw the modeling environements listed in the document but i've tried to import my model and this is my

i built my model in AMESIM and then i generated a DLL to use it  in LABVIEW after i used the DLL and I managed to get my model AMESIM on LABVIEW and from there I generated model VeriStand i imported it in  VeriStand and I have no problem to deploy my project but once the workspace window appears  nothing works

Nacim. OULD-OUALI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(9,628 Views)

thank you for your answer

Nacim. OULD-OUALI
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(9,627 Views)

Hi chauvesouris,

Sorry for the late reply. Can you provide more information about your problem? When you say "nothing works" do you get an error message, or is the output not what you expect?

If you are getting an error message, please provide a screenshot of the message. If the output is not what you expect, what is the output you are getting, and what is the expected output? If you can provide some screenshots and/or source files for your project, I may be able to provide some insight. It is also possible that the settings you are using inside AMESIM to generate the DLL are not set properly to interface with Veristand, but I am personally not familiar with AMESIM so I will not be able to provide much advice regarding the use of AMESIM itself.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(9,557 Views)

Using amesim dll in labview and then generating a labview model will not work easily. You should directly generate a model dll from amesim for use with veristand (no labview). This requires the latest version of amesim as mentioned previously.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(9,544 Views)

hi

i'm going to explain you better the problem my DLL is set to work with labview because whene i generate it i select a real time platform and generate files required for compiling for labview simModule so in that platform it works and thene i generate a versitand model(file.lvmodel) from labview and import it in versitand i link all the inputs/outputs and whene i change my inputs i have anything in the outputs all the outputs stay at zero and i dont have any error message 

regards

OULD OUALI Nacim

Nacim. OULD-OUALI
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(9,534 Views)

hi stephenB

Thank you for your answer but i have to that befor the end of the month so i have to find a solution to use my amesim model in versitand

i think that is possible i know that's not easy but possible isn't it ???

regards OULD OUALI Nacim

Nacim. OULD-OUALI
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(9,532 Views)

Hello,

yes it's possible !

Contact your LMS support and get the last version which has been released this month and it will work just fine.

Regards

Emmanuel

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(9,527 Views)