From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant install veristand engine on the RT target

when i want install veristand engine on the RT target,the MAX tell me that it need following dependencies:

veristand engine  needs multifuction DAQ 15.0.0
veristand engine needs analog output series15.0.0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,174 Views)

Same issue for me !

Any answer from somebody ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,029 Views)

If you consult the ReadMe for VeriStand, you'll notice that required software includes NI-DAQmx 15.0 and NI-VISA 15.0 or later. You may also need additional drivers depending on what target you're deploying to or what hardware you're using (for example NI-RIO or NI-XNET).

You can find the download for the latest version of NI-DAQmx here: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-17.1/6836/en/

Hopefully that helps!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,007 Views)

Hi, I have reinstalled NIDAQmx 15.0 drivers and 15.5 also but nothing changed.

Then I decided to completely uninstall all the NI software installed and re-installed VeriStand and Instrument Drivers only (NIDAQmx 15.0) and it works !  🙂

Maybe something was messed up cause the softwares were installed on different times and from different Developer Suites distributions.

Thanks for your suggestion 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,003 Views)

Sorry, I forgot:

I also tryed to format and reinstall the RT target (on PXI chassis) but didn't work.  But after NI software uninstall and VeriStand re-installed, also the RT installation on PXI chassis worked 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,001 Views)

That is interesting that you needed a full reinstall to resolve the error, but I'm glad you got it up and running!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,995 Views)