From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why reading ECU parameters failing with XCP and CCP Custom Device?

Hi,

I have installed  ECUMC 2.2.1 version and imported XCP and CCP Master Addon custom device to sysdef file.
I am using Veristand 2011 SP1 for testing ECU.

On the main page of custom Device I have done setting as shown below:

XCP-CCP CAN Settings.png

Under Communication Properties I have selected option "Use communication properties of database".

I have imported A2L file successfully and I am able to see parameters under measurement and Characteristics field.

We have total of 4 CAN ports out of which 3 are assigned for other CAN bus communications and 1 for Diagnostic.
At first intance I tried to use already assigned CAN port of Diagnostic to this custom device and its failed to read
parameters from ECU.

So later I freed one of the CAN port out of other 3 and assigned to this custom device.

After deploying the project I tried to read the parameters from ECU but it doesn't works.
Using on boolean control I tried to "connect" custom device with ECU but still connection status is 0 and error code displayed
was -301096.

So please guide me about the settings on main page of this custom device if anything is wrong.

If settings are correct let me what exactly could be the reason for this failure.

Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,105 Views)

Hi Nilesh,

I believe you are already in touch with Varun regarding this issue so we will continue to support you from there.

Regards

Gautam Grover

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,044 Views)

Hello,

i've your same problem. Finally did you solve it?

Any ideas ?

Thankyou.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,822 Views)

Hello,

It's been long since you posted it last. Did you solve it??

I've had the simillar problem today.

The error number was 301005.

After deploying the project, the " connection status" is already 1 and showed error "301005" .

Once changing the "connect" to 1 as to connect, the error was clear.

I don't know why first the error was shown even though the connection status is 1 as already ECU is connnected.

If you have new information relating to this connection error, please let me know.

Thank you,

Noriyuki

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,808 Views)

Does anyone knows a solution? Im getting similar errors.

=======
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@LV_Lab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,009 Views)