From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Calibration Message Box:: Close programmatically

Hi,

We do calibration everytime prior to system definition deployment automatically and store the new configuration in a calibration file. My automation test is hanged up everytime system definitions is undeployed and veristand asked user to save/not save calibration file.

veristandmsgbox_cal.png

Can someone tell me if there is a way to close Save Calibration's message box programmatically (with Yes/No).

Thanks,

rajamodol

LabVIEW 2016

Veristand 2016

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,326 Views)

I'm Also Facing the same issue. Someone please reply.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,004 Views)

Im also looking for the solution for the same issue.

Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,974 Views)

A year ago or so, someone was asking about this. I believe I was able to do this programmatically without having to interact with this popup using the attached VI. However, this isn't tested and I can't guarantee it will work for your application. I am unaware of any other possible approach. 

Message 4 of 5
(2,958 Views)

I checked your code, its still promting Calibration message box.

Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,947 Views)