VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open built in Workspace Addons in LabVIEW application using API

Solved!
Go to solution

I am making Veristand project that utilizes a lot o custom code for additional features (Custom database logging, several preconfigured stimulus profile running on user action, custom datafile logging, custom SCADA-like display of system state (pipelines, valves,pumps etc) ) . On other hand user interface for control of program needs to be simple because operators are using it (only operating options, no editing) and similar to previous system solution (which had HMI touch panel display with several screens).

I am considering making custom LabVIEW application for GUI that communicates with Veristand gateway and target using API functions.

However, I would like to implement some of already existing Workspace tools into this LabVIEW code, such as Alarm monitor. There is API function "Open Workspace Tool" in list of Veristand API labVIEW functions. This function needs workspace tool path as argument. How can i set path for those built in Workspace tools ? I am not managing to find them with simple search. 

Vuk Obradović
Technical lead / Senior R&D Engineer at Noffz Forsteh technologies d.o.o.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,122 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author VukObradovic

You may want to look at this topic 🙂

http://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-VeriStand/Open-Workspace-Tool/m-p/2253154

Regards

--Eric

Eric M. - Senior Software Engineer
Certified LabVIEW Architect - Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer - Certified LabWindows™/CVI Developer
Neosoft Technologies inc.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,996 Views)