From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI9144 under VeriStand

Hello !

I'm using a CRIO 9081 under veristand. I can see this chassis and the I/O modules.

But i also have a 9144 Ethercat connected as a slave, and i can't see it (and it's CAN modules) under veristand when i use the custom device "Scan engine and EtherCAT".

Do you know how it's possible to see it ?

(hardware connections are ok, all the software needed are installed...)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,445 Views)

Did you use the "Auto-Detect Modules" feature of the Scan Engine and EtherCAT custom device?  Or did you add the 9081 EtherCAT master and local chassis manually?  If you tried to auto-detect and it didn't show up, make sure you have the appropriate ethernet port on the 9081 set as an EtherCAT master in MAX.

Do you have LabVIEW?  If so, have you tried verifying that you can add both the 9081 and 9144 in a LabVIEW project?

Cody A.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,430 Views)

Yes i'm using the Auto detect module which find the CRIO and it's modules.

I set correctly the Ethernet port as "Ethercat" under max.

And finaly i tried to find the 9081 and 9144 under Labview and it did not show up (I select "Add target and Device" and then "discover existing target", there is "No items found").

Maybe a problem of configuration but i can not identified it...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,421 Views)

The CRIO 9081 is finaly visible under Labview as you can see on the screenshot, but not the 9144.... I also set correctly the cable as Ethernet

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,415 Views)

Make sure to follow the steps in section 4 of this tutorial: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/10555/en/ for adding the EtherCAT slave chassis in LabVIEW.

Cody A.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,408 Views)
Hello, it it ont working,
Thé i reconfigured all MAX ans now i dont see the CRIO anymore... Is it possible to review it through MAX after delete it ? To re add it ?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,399 Views)