VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model won't run -307702 error

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm trying to run a fairly simple model created in Simulink and compiled for a 9081 target, but VeriStand returns a -307702 error code when starting the model.  The cRIO can run another model without issue, but this model always fails.  I've already attempted running this model by itself, refreshing the model in the system explorer, attaching and detaching inputs and outputs, and setting parameters to model scope instead of target scope.  So far, nothing has resulted in a different outcome.  I'm running VeriStand 2013 SP1 and the target is a 9081 chassis.  I've attached the faulty model and dll below for reference.  The model was created in MatLab/Simulink 2009B.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,283 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dkt01

Issue has been resolved.  After restarting my computer, the model loads on the target correctly.  Should have tried that before posting.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,256 Views)

I am running LabView and VeriStand 2017 SP1 and am deploying to Linux 9035 64 bit CRIO System.  I built a model from Labview and don't have any errors when it complies to lvmodelso and XML.  However when I deploy with the model I get  Error -307702. I can successfully deploy without the model.

Error -307702 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: The size of the imported model data in the system definition file conflicts with the size in the specified model file. This error can occur if the model file contains a different number of inports, outports, signals, or parameters than when it was imported. This error also can occur if two or more models contain a global parameter with the same name but different dimensions. To correct this error, reload the model in the System Explorer window and verify the dimensions of any global parameters that multiple models contain. Alternatively, change the Scope for Global Parameters option on the Parameters page for a model to Model to avoid conflicts caused when the model shares the global parameter with other models.

I don't have any global parameters and I only have one instance of this model.  I have rebooted my RT and VeriStand without any luck.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,697 Views)

I worked with NI and found that although I was able to build the model with // in the control name, when you deploy VS doesn't like it and throws the error.  When I first built the model I have %/Sec on a control name and that created a sub directory in the control name in Veristand, so I changed it to %//Sec which VeriStand does sometimes and it compiled and looked correct in Veristand, but would not deploy.  So don't use // or / in your control names is the lesson learned.

Message 4 of 5
(2,687 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,671 Views)