cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping (so close ...)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm so close to do programatically the mapping but I have at least a problem : I don't know the syntax that LabVIEW/Veristand need ...

As you can see, i try to map 2 channels but the indicator AddChannelMapping2 never turns to green, that's mean the mapping doesn't work ...

I think the problem comme from the way that I wrote my cahnnel path, but I have no idea what Labview needs to map my 2 channels

Any idea ? Thanks !

mapping.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(5,100 Views)

Hello,

Maybe you're trying to map 2 inputs together ?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(5,097 Views)

Hello Thumble and thanks for your answer (again !)

The 2 Inputs come from a Custom Device. I've tried to map them with Veristand and it was a success.

Do you know what kind of syntax does Labview needs to do the map ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(5,093 Views)

Re,

I've never used that from LabVIEW, but your syntax don't shock me expect that you're mapping .../Inputs/LambdaAval to .../Inputs/LambdaAmont, as I would expect somthing like .../Outputs/LambdaAmont to .../Inputs/LambdaAval

Capture.PNG

++

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(5,086 Views)

Yes Thumble, I completely admit that is a weird example, but as you can see on the picture below, this is not an error cause I can do it in Veristand :

mapping.png

I have the same problem with other channel for map. I don't what to do now ...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(5,084 Views)

Re,

Ok I see, I think it's your channel name that is bad, try using the string "Controller/.../Inputs/Lambda Aval" with or without a leading "/".

++

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(5,081 Views)

Yes I think so,

I've tried some channel name like:

"Controller/Custom Devices/Sonde_O2/Inputs/Lambda Aval" or

Controller/Custom Devices/Sonde_O2/Inputs/Lambda Aval or

Controller/Custom Devices/Sonde_O2/Inputs/Lambda Aval/

But no success ...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(5,079 Views)

Try to export your mappings (from Veristand) to a text file and use the same syntax as in this file.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(5,074 Views)

That was the 1st thing I've done ... No more success too ...

This is gonna kill me ...

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(5,072 Views)

Sorry but I have no more idea. I guess you must be doomed to fall into that kind of tricky case. Perhaps someone from the Veristand team can help ?

Just to check an eventual point: when I export an exemple I got names like "Targets/Controller/Custom Devices/LheTest/Channels/A/vl0/ENABLE_TAG" (begining with Targets/...) as I saw your path starting with "Controller/..." can't it be just that ?

Good luck.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(5,069 Views)