From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux RT

Hi,

I just had a look at VeriStand 2014 and it seems that Linux RT targets are not supported yet :

Linux RT - Veristand

I was just wondering what is the roadmap for supporting Linux RT targets in VeriStand ?

When will we be able to use Linux RT CompactRIOs like cRIO-906x in VeriStand (I mean natively) ?

Thanks,

Da Helmut
Voir le profil de Maxime M. sur LinkedIn - View Maxime M.'s profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,422 Views)

You are correct that VeriStand 2014 does not currently support Compact RIO targets running the LinuxRT operating system. We are currently evaluating our roadmap for this support and would welcome any feedback you might have. Is there a particular application you are working on that is well-suited to one of these cRIOs?

Note that there is a product, the NI LabVIEW Model Interface Toolkit, that does support running models built for the VeriStand Model Framework on the Arm32-based LinuxRT targets, such as the cRIO-9068. This toolkit is a little different than VeriStand. It is a LabVIEW toolkit for programming real-time applications that make use of models.

Jarrod S.
National Instruments
Message 2 of 5
(6,417 Views)

Hi,

are there any new informations concerning NI Linux RT Support for Veristand?

Thanks,

Arnold

Message 3 of 5
(5,621 Views)

I would also be interested in Linux RT Support.

Remember Cunningham's Law
Message 4 of 5
(5,473 Views)

If you want to see the latest features in VeriStand you should sign up for the  NI VeriStand 2015 Beta program. I suspect you would find it very interesting.

-K_Scott

Message 5 of 5
(5,361 Views)