From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Sequence Return Values - NotDeployedException

Hi,

I start in TestStand via .NET a stimulus profile with a "Realtime-Sequence Group"-Step that include three sequence calls. (Sequences execute in parallel). After execution I want to get the return values of these sequences for reporting purposes in TestStand.

To get the return values I use in TestStand the "Run VI Asynchronously" Step with the attached VI three times.

Sometimes I get an empty Array from the "Get All Deployed Stimulus Profile Sessions"-VI and an NotDeployedException.

Why does this happen? 

For starting the stimulus profile I use the ExecuteAsync function (RealTimeSequenceDefinitionApi, Root Class: StimulusProfileDefinitionApi.StimulusProfile) in TestStand.

Is it necessary to deploy the stimulus profile additionally? How can I do this?

I only found a function to create a stimulus profile with the .NET API but no method to deploy an existing stimulus profile where I can name the filepath to the stimulus profile.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,576 Views)