From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Digital Pulse from LabVIEW Model

Hi,

I am using LabVIEW 2011, Veristand 2011 and NI PXI 6515 DIO card in my project. The project requires genarating a digital pulse with given frequency and 50% dutycyle on one of the digital outputs of 6515 card. As Veristand doesnot support generation of digital pulse at the digital output channel directly ( not CO channel) I want to use a LabVIEW Model that takes frequency as input and outputs a digital pulse. By mapping the output of this pulse generation model to the DO channel we can get the pulse at the Digital Output.

1. This design is not working for me. Can someone help me with sample code for generating and outputing digital pulse from a LabVIEW model?

2. Is this a better design for my requirement or is there any other method of achieving this other than the one mentioned above?

Thanks in Advance,

Sri Vidya

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,647 Views)

Try the attached code.  You should be able to generate a model from it after you modify it for your needs.

Good Luck

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,632 Views)

Can someone help me in understanding the difference between the model rate and veristand model execution rate?

When I generate a square wave pulse in a model( now using MATLAB model), After I deply the model using veristand the output is a triangular wave. Can someone help me in understanding and soving this?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,583 Views)