VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

307673 error and cannot connect to cRio

I am not sure what happened, but would like to know how to get my controller from thinking it is connected to another gateway.  I try to run (Green Arrow) and I get the error.  I try just the deploy button and it tries to connect and i get an error that Target is not connected.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,768 Views)

Hi wegunterjrNGC,

What verison of VeriStand are you using?

How are your cRIO and host PC obtaining an IP address? Are both statically assigned an IP address or do they obtain them via a DHCP server? Do you have mulitple NICs on the host PC or do you have Wifi enabled on the PC?

In your initial post, you mention getting the error attached when deploying a second time. Do subsequent deployments result in the "NI VeriStand: Error! Target not connected" error or the -307673 error?

Thanks,

Jordan G.

LabVIEW Product Marketing Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,739 Views)

Hello,

I'm receiving the same error in a PXI RT running VeriStand 2014.

Now I can deploy VeriStand projects with other computers but not with the one that I was using normally. Looks like the Gateway stacked.

I'm not completly sure why this happens, but most probable situations was that the system was deployed and the lights turned off OR that another computer connect to the PXI to run a RT VI, stoping the Veristand engine while the computer was connected.

Anyway what I see is that Veristand Gateway somehow blocked the IP of the host computer.

- If I change the IP of the Host computer I'm able to deploy projects again to the RT Target.

But, If I configure back the host computer to the old IP stills stacked and give me again the error.

Could you investigate this and tell us how to "reset" the Gateway on the Host computer?

Thanks in advance,

Dimas.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,383 Views)

Hi Dimas,

How are your cRIO and Host PC obtaining IP addresses? Are both statically assigned an IP address or do they obtain them via a DHCP server? Do you have mulitple NICs on the Host PC?

Could you post a screenshot of the error during deployment, including any error codes or messages?  I would like to verify that we don't have any other resources that discuss this behavior.

You can change your network settings of the RT PXI in NI MAX from the Network Settings tab.

I hope this helps!

Nadine H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,360 Views)