NI VeriStand Add-Ons Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 272x Custom Device Feedback

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the quick reply. Before trying to use the latest version, have you seen the issue I mentioned before? If so, do you also think that the frequent overruns can cause some channels frozen?

What is on the web is newer than whatever I picked up in year 2013? I am just cautious as I like to minimize any downtime with change.

Thanks,

Keunmo

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 50
(4,676 Views)

Hi Keunmo,

No and No. Sorry

Good news is you can always go back in history and get old versions if you need it. Click the top right magnifying glass to see old versions of the document (and downloads).

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 50
(4,676 Views)

Hello,

The 272x custom device cannot be built by LabVIEW 2016. Could you provide one that can be used by LabVIEW 2016 and VeriStand 2016?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 50
(4,676 Views)

Hello Languaxue,

I put a built version for VeriStand 2016 on the Community page. As a reminder, we should not comment on the community page for updates, it is better to use this forum.

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 50
(4,676 Views)

Could someone build a version for VeriStand 2017?

Message 45 of 50
(4,125 Views)

Please release a build for VeriStand 2018. 

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 50
(3,357 Views)

Hello friend,

I want to know where can I download this custom device.  could you share with me the link?

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 50
(3,320 Views)

Hello,

I am not sure if this forum is still active. The last build was for 2016. I am in need of a build for 2020. I tried to mass compile but there are numerous broken VIs. Password protected diagrams so I am not able to debug and fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 50
(2,957 Views)

Hi Kevin,
I am also looking to control a resistor switch using the 2020 version of veristand. Have you found a solution? I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 50
(2,822 Views)

Hey, 

I'm using VeriStand 2020 too, even I successfully build the packge with LabView 2020 and then import to VeriStand, looks well too....

But when I tried to deploy, it gave me error info:

Connection Error
NI VeriStand Gateway.lvlib:VeriStand Server Wrapper.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:NI VeriStand Server.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:System Storage FG.vi >> System Storage Compiler.lvlib:System Storage To Multiple Engine Binary.vi >> Engine Data Compilation.lvlib:System Storage to Engine Binary.vi >> RT Data Management.lvlib:Populate Binary Tree Storage for RT.vi >> RT Data Management.lvlib:Populate Binary Tree.vi >> RT Data Management.lvlib:Copy Custom Device Node Properties.vi >> Custom Devices Storage.lvlib:Get Device Driver VI.vi
NI VeriStand: The custom device does not provide a valid source distribution for the target specified. Specify a different target or contact the creator of the custom device for further support.
Details: NI VeriStand Gateway.lvlib:VeriStand Server Wrapper.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:NI VeriStand Server.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:System Storage FG.vi >> System Storage Compiler.lvlib:System Storage To Multiple Engine Binary.vi >> Engine Data Compilation.lvlib:System Storage to Engine Binary.vi >> RT Data Management.lvlib:Populate Binary Tree Storage for RT.vi >> RT Data Management.lvlib:Populate Binary Tree.vi >> RT Data Management.lvlib:Copy Custom Device Node Properties.vi >> Custom Devices Storage.lvlib:Get Device Driver VI.vi

I don't know how/what to do next....

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 50
(2,668 Views)