From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Ürünleri İle İlgili Tartışmalar

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comsoft Configurator II Siemens Telegram setting online communication via PROFI

Dear Comsoft.

We bought PCI-Profi from NI, and now try to connect with Siemens Sinamics, but there is problem, so we sending problem report to you.

First, please see the pictures below. These modules & motor are what we are using currently now.

00_IMG_9907.JPG

SINAMICS are connected by PC via two different ways. One is by LAN, another one is Profi-bus. We are using LAN for check all connections between SINAMICS controllers & Siemens motor.

IMG_9836.JPG

PCI-Profi is connected with CU320-2 DP module.

IMG_9837.JPG

Active Line Module is 6SL3130-7TE23-6AA3.

Single Motor Module is 6SL3120-1TE26-0AA3.

IMG_9838.JPG

Sensor Module is SMC20: 6SL3055-0AA00-5BA3.

IMG_9839.JPG

MOTOR MODEL: 1PH8105-1MM20-0LC1-Z.

IMG_9840.JPG

Active Interface Module 36KW: 6SL3100-0BE23-6AB0.

comsoft_01.png

To check all the functionality is OK, we set the Siemens STARTER like picture above.

comsoft_02.png

Press the online, we only set the “Telegram” for Servo_03” object only: Standard telegram 1, PZD-2/2.

comsoft_03.png

Drives >> Servo_03 >> Commissioning >> Control panel.

We enable all the functions, and give the command to rotate as 60 rpm, and it works good.

comsoft_04.png

We opened “Comsoft Configurator II” to check the PROFI-comm, and set the system like above.

We set “DF_PROFI 2” as Master & Bus address as “1”, and “SINAMICS S120/S150 V4.7” as Slave & Bus address as “3”.

When we make it ONLINE, you can see the GREEN border line.

comsoft_05.png

Now we try to communicate with each other, we opened STARTER, S120_CU320_2_DP >> Communication >> Telegram configuration, then you can see the telegram connection is OK through the “Receive direction” column as shown above.

comsoft_06.png

We opened “Online” debugger from comsoft configurator, and set as like above to activate motor controller.

comsoft_07.png

As you can see, it seems OK. All parameter sent from the configurator was set on Sinamics.

Now turn on “p840[0], BI: ON / OFF (OFF1)” signal, then motor have to be run.

comsoft_08.png

But when we give the parameter like above, we encounter FAULT message: 7840: Drive: Infeed operation missing

comsoft_10.png

So we try to ADD infeed telegram like above: “SIEMENS telegram 370, PZD-1/1”.

In here, we need to FOCUS that all Drive objects have Object number & module number.

Infeed module’s object number is “2”, and module number is “2”, while Servo controller’s object number is “1” and module number is “3”.

comsoft_11.png

We set as same way in “Comsoft Configurator II” like above, and downloaded.

comsoft_12.png

But from the Siemens STARTER, you can see Infeed module cannot connect to Comsoft PROFI-bus: No telegram.

Now, my questions are

1. Is there something that we are missing?
  2. From Siemens PLC engineer that we heard is, when they are send the command through the telegram, they are set “Object Number” for each module. But it seems, comsoft PCI-Profi configurator only can set the parameter address number. Not the module number. How we can send each module with each command?

Please kindly & fast reply.

Thank you!

Regards

Bryan

BURKE E. PORTER

BEP KOREA T.D.C
Web: www.bepco.com, Email: bryan.yun@bepco.com
Bryan Yun
Engineering Division Control Design Dept. Senior Manager
Address: C-dong 1107, woolimlions valley, 168, Gasan Digital 1-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, 08507, Korea, Republic of
TEL: 82 2 2026 2592, FAX: 82 2 2026 2589
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,199 Views)

Seems you are not at the right forums Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
(6,190 Views)

This is NI recommended Forum category. If it's not the right one, NI have to develope automatic category recommend system 😛

I SEARCHED what I want, but there is none, so they put my question into this forum. So what's the point?

BURKE E. PORTER

BEP KOREA T.D.C
Bryan Yun
Address: C-dong 1107, woolimlions valley, 168, Gasan Digital 1-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, 08507, Korea, Republic of
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,180 Views)

This is a local forum of NI (Turkish forums) and consists of Labview and NI hardware sharings (especially Labview) Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,170 Views)

Anyway, I solved my problem.

But there is one question with COMSOFT software - you know, COMSOFT PROFI bus is LINKED with NI VISA PXI like shown below.

device_manager.png

I just wonder that you used this device before, but it is NI PRODUCT NOW.

comsoft_01.png

And that comsoft provide "configurator" like MAX, on SIEMENS module, in same SLAVE number, they have different kind of modules installed.

for example, on slave 3, they have controller, infeed module(power supply), servo controller, ... etc.

In this case, normally Siemens PLC can SET the module number when they are communicating, but in the comsoft configurator, they don't have.

Only slave number they can set.

So the Siemens speciallist told me, if we want to use several modules on same slave number, we need to give OFFSET for command address for each module.

for example, module1 starts with address 0.

but from module2, we need to multiply 1024, so it starts with address 1024.

module3 start with address 2048, ... etc.

BUT configurator also cannot change the address offset like shown below.

comsoft_02.png

it's disabled to be change.

BEFORE you answer my question, I think the one who USED this device should answer my question.

Thanks

BURKE E. PORTER

BEP KOREA T.D.C
Bryan Yun
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,160 Views)

Hello;

As Zafer mentioned this is NI's forum for Turkish speaking customers, not related with Comsoft products.

Also it is not correct stating that "Comsoft products are NI PRODUCTs NOW". They are selling their products from various channels including NI.

I believe you may already noticed that the software you are trying to configure has nothing related with NI products.

Still hope you'll find a solution for your problem somehow.

Thanks.

(Bay) Candan CANER
National Instruments Türkiye
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,133 Views)