NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why "Limits" does not appear in the locals resultlist of the "Numeric Limit Test"

Hi All,

Why the "Limits" does not appear in the locals resultlist of the "Numeric Limit Test" step type,but the "Units" is appear;I refer the NI KnowledgeBase:http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/37632B9C2C1CFCF286256BC20072AC14, But it's can't fix my issue;anybody have experience on this????(I use Teststand 2010 and LV2010);

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,412 Views)

Looking on the first screenshot you provide, i see a step with the result "Done" as step 0 in ResultList.

A numeric limit step should never get a "Done". So i assume that your step 0 is no numeric limit step, so it does not have limits to evaluate against. I would expect this step to be an action.

Please verify this and explain why you attached a screenshot of typeflags if you don't show whicht step type you are looking at.....

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,408 Views)

Yes,ResultList[0] is "Action" step type,But the Result[1]...[10] are "Numeric Limit Test" step type,there are no "Limits" and "Comp" appear,i attched the wrong screenshot  picture,i will attched a new one later;

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,404 Views)

If "Limits" of step types which include those are not part of the ResultList, i would expect your machine to not "Include Limits In Results". This is a step included in the process model. Do you use a custom process model?

If yes, please check if it calls the AddExtraResult method for "Limits" and "Comparison Type" like the default process models do.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,397 Views)

i use the custom process model seq,and it call the addExtraResult method for "Limit" and "Comp" too,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,380 Views)

Your call to AddExtraResult has a precondition configured. Are you sure it evaluates to TRUE during execution?

It is possible it refers to the setting "Include Limits" in the Report Configuration dialog.

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,374 Views)

I checked precondition of AddExtraResult and set it TRUE; The Report Configuration dialog also include Limits;

Last,I copy all the TestStand folder from another computer,So I don't find the root casue;But still Thank you for you help;

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,354 Views)