From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store waveform into report

Hello I tried to store a sin pattern wavform into the report (see attached sequence file)
but I only see the zero line in the graph.
what is the problem?

regrads samuel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,542 Views)
Hello Samuel,
you need an action step to show the data in TestStand report.
I my opinion it could be very helpful for you to analyze the standard TestStand example in C:\Programme\National Instruments\TestStand x.x\Examples\DisplayArrayInReport\UsingLabVIEW

Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions about this issue.
Best regards,
AmirG
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,509 Views)

Hello Amir,

Thank you for your help

It works with storing a waveform into report. Now I want to store a upper and lower limit waveform (envelope) into the same graphic in the report. That makes problems.

I thought that I can do it by replacing the variables step.limits.low and step.limits.high  with array of numbers with the same name, but that does not work.

The second thing I tried is to create a 2D array step.Result.Measurement[2][number of samples] ( step.Result.Measurement[lowerlimit][number of samples], step.Result.Measurement[measurement][number of samples], step.Result.Measurement[upperlimit][number of samples]).

But when I want to read the report I says "Unable to process the XML Report with stylesheet 'C:\Programme\NationalInstruments\......\horizontal.xsl

I think that the horizontal.xsl does not support displaying a 2D array

Do you have an Idea to solve that problem?

Regards samuel

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,496 Views)

Hello Samuel,

Unfortunately, I did not found horizontal.xsl file. Could you please posted for me the path? Thanks. Please tray to a little bit more describe what is your goal?

Best regards,

AmirG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,441 Views)

Hello AmirG,

The path for the horiziontal.xsl is: .....\TestStand 3.1\Components\NI\Models\TestStandModels\StyleSheets\horizontal.xsl

I want to measure a waveform with a DAQ interface and then I want to compare it to a upper and lower limit waveform (envelope). If one sample is outside of the envelopes then the test is failed. And I want to visualize the measured waveform with upper and lower limuts waveform in the same graphic into the report

thank You

regrads samuel

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,376 Views)