NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

startup options

Previous used sequence files will automatically opened when I start the Operator interface. Is it possible to close all sequence files with a startup option? Are there more startup options available besides the startup options mentioned in chapter 8?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,290 Views)

Before you call ApplicationMgr.Start in your OI, set ApplicationMgr.ReloadSequenceFilesOnStart to ReloadFile_None.

I think you can also set this option in the properties for the ApplicationMgr control on your form/vi/panel/dialog.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,288 Views)
Thank you for your reply..

I'm using the full featured Operator Interface from NI. So you think i've got to edit the source code and there is no startup option possibilitie? This is my first Testapplication build with TestStand. What do you mean with "ApplicationMgr control on your form/vi/panel/dialog"?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,277 Views)
I do think you need to make a very small modification to the OI.  The source files for the NI OIs are in:

<Program Files>\National Instruments\TestStand 3.5\OperatorInterfaces\NI\Full-Featured\

There are separate folders for C++ using MFC, CSharp, VB.Net, and LabVIEW.  Open the folder that corresponds to the development environment you prefer.  Then open the .sln, .prj, or .llb.  In each project will be a form, panel, or VI that contains an ApplicationMgr activeX control that is only visible at design time.  Edit the ActiveX properties for this control to change this setting or set the property from the source code before the point where ApplicatonMgr.Start is called.

If you still need guidance, please specify which development environment you want to use.

- James

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,264 Views)
Thank you for your reply! I thought there was a simple way to do this. I will use your advise in the next release of the test system because i'm out of time Smiley Mad
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,244 Views)