From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report header adding an extra text line

How can I add some text to the report header as an extra line; do I need to use a callback? I am currently using the ATML results option in TestStand 2010.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,284 Views)

Hey Steve,

Is this what you are looking for?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F8243CE782AFF42086256E62006B3FC1

Kind Regards,

Natalia

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,240 Views)

Thanks that works great for text, but unfortunately not for XML; has anyone got an XML example of adding an extra line to the header?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,185 Views)

Hi Steve,

Have a look at this Knowledge Base page - it should cover what you're looking for:

How to Modify a TestStand XML Report Header

Regards,

Charlie Rodway | Principal Software Engineer | Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)

Computer Controlled Solutions Ltd | NI Silver Alliance Partner | GDevCon#1 Sponsor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,180 Views)

Yes this is what I was after, though I tried this without success. I could not get the following code to work: Parameters.ReportHeader += Locals.CustomText.GetXML(XMLOption_NoOptions, 0, "CustomText", Parameters.ReportOptions.NumericFormat).  I am not sure what the last parameter is doing, what does it have to change to if I just want a line of text? All I want to do is add a line of text (XML format) to the header, is there an example of this?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,145 Views)