NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report file path

Hi,

I inherited TestStand 3.0 code, which has been restored in new PC (old PC is completed gone, no settings, etc). The problem I'm having is that when the step completes, it prompts to select .XPS file (which I believe is the report file). I disabled report generation and only ran this single step, but still prompts me to select .XPS file (even specified to a specific path, still prompts me). Any idea how to disable this? I unchecked this step's report option from its step property but doesn't seem to help.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,220 Views)

I don't think that the .xps file has something to do with report generation.  Might it be, that on your new system a XPS printer is installed as default printer ? And the testsequence is trying to print something using the windows default printer.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,204 Views)

Yes, I found the new pc has xps printer as default and the vi that step calls, is set to print its front panel when execution is completed.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,201 Views)

When the dialog is up, try doing a "Break All" in the sequence editor. They likely modified the process model sequences to display that dialog. You could also just open the process model sequence file and try to figure out where the code they modified is located.

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,185 Views)