From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

passing teststand sequence context to labview

hi,

i want to access teststand sequence context from labview , can i know how to do that ?

-giri

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(7,140 Views)

Hi,

Here is a small example.

Regards
Ray Farmer
Download All
Message 2 of 8
(7,139 Views)

Hi,

This is cross posted here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/mapping-labview-variables-to-teststand-sequence-context/td-p/1928835

There is another method:

Rodéric L
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 3 of 8
(7,135 Views)

Hm! this seems to be a very similar post from giri2309 as a previous post.

Giri2309, I am guessing this isn't going to answer your question so can you expand on what you are trying to achieve?

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,131 Views)

thanks

Roderic and Ray

Ray u're right in guessing so , but i think i can do rest of the thingsnow. I'll try doing it and if i couldn't then i'll get back to you.

-giri

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(7,126 Views)

not a problem,  good luck

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(7,124 Views)

I have  noticed in the last few versions of labview that the teststand "sequence context" control is under a "legacy" palette.  Is there a new preferred way of passing sequence context from teststand to labview, other than the standard "sequence context" method?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,833 Views)

Thanks for this, was trying hard to figure out what value to put in the test stand Parameter Name to pass the sequence context to the VI.

Turns out all I needed to put in there was "ThisContext". I still have no idea where this information can be found in documentation.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,323 Views)