NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

passing a structure from Teststand to CVI

1) No, I always open from TestStand the same file in the same directory.

2) No, I don't change by code type of data, just values.

3) No, I've not modified flags as I've no idea on what it could do

4) I can't be sure I've done it each time. Now I've received last version of Teststand, I'll place it on the machine and see if it changes something, despite from yestarday I've no longer errors, I don't change settings of those variables.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(1,685 Views)

After installing the f1 patch you should be able to use the "Apply change to all loaded instances" checkbox in the array bounds dialog to fix up existing instances in the loaded files (by setting the bounds to something else first and then back to 1..1 with the checkbox checked). The patch won't make already saved files have the correct bounds, you will have to reapply the bounds as described in the previous sentence, but future uses of the "Apply to all loaded instances" checkbox should no longer cause the problem.

What could happen before the f1 fix is that when you used that checkbox then saved and then later reopened the file, some of the changes applied to arrays of objects could be gone. This sounds a lot like what you are describing, so hopefully this will fix the problem you are seeing.

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(1,682 Views)