NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to copy the default seq file callbacks

When I add a seq file callback for the PreUUT, all i get is an empty shell of the default callback. How do I get a full copy so I can make sure I'm not missing anything critical in my replacement?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,772 Views)

Hi,

There is an option in the Preference (I think or it could be the Station Options) that when set, will allow copies the complete callback when you add it to your sequence file rather than an empty version.

Or open the SequentialModel.seq and your test sequence file, select the View All Sequences on both sequence files. Then cut and paste the PreUUT from the SequentialModel.seq to your sequence file. Make sure you dont already have a copy of the callback in your sequence file, otherwise you will get another version called PreUUT_copy.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,769 Views)

Hi tadk,

Open up your sequential process model (SequentialModel.seq) and then select All Sequences from the View ring control. Next right-click on the PreUUT callback and select Properties. Then select the Model tab and check the Copy Steps and Locals When Creating an Overriding Sequence option.

Hope this helps!

Jonathan N.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,759 Views)