NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

global variable default value

Hi All.
I am running Test Stand 3.5 scripting Labview 7.1 vi's to test batches of populated PCB's (using single pass method). On each initial run of aTest Stand session the test site cables need to be calibrated and the values stored for later use. i.e calibrate the site just the once per session.
I have tried using both a boolean station global and boolean sequence file global and setting them to 'True' when calibration is finished. However the sequence file global defaults to 'False' at the end of each run, (hence cuasing a calibrate each run). and the station global stays 'True' even after the session is ended and Test Stand is closed down. ( hence next session calibration routine is ignored).
Is there a way to either  a) stop the sequence file global defaulting to 'False' after each 'single pass' run yet default to 'False' on Test Stand shutdown. Or b) default the station global to 'False' on Test Stand shutdown? either method would be OK.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ian R
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,000 Views)

Thanks anyway but I just found I need to set the sequence file global properties to 'Shared at run time'.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,995 Views)