From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frontendcallbacks on multiple stations

Hi

Im modifying the FrontEndCallbacks.seq file in my User directory to log me in automatically as admin account in the sequence editor. I would like to share this FrontEndCallbacks.seq file across multiple computers running teststand without copying it around. I've got a network drive where i put the FrontEndCallbacks.seq together with some changes i've made to the SequentialModel.seq file (using the same filestructure as in the User folder on my c: drive) The SequentialModel.seq is now detected and run on all teststand pc's but the FrontEndCallbacks.seq is not. Did i miss something? -Under the search directories i disabled the c:\...\User folder and added the network drive instead.

Thanks
Nis
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,602 Views)
Hi Nis,

Unfortunately, you cannot change the location of the FrontEndCallbacks.seq file. For details, see this knowledgebase http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/449829BD4EDDF5A886256BCF0052A92C?OpenDocument

Regards,
Peter Porsman | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,580 Views)