NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 17301

Solved!
Go to solution

When I try to compare to similar .seq files using the diff sequence option I get an error:

Index out of range

Error code:-17301

Is this because the sequence files are not similar enough? The sequences themselves are similar, but there are different menus and sequence calls. Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,756 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suraj34

What version of TestStand are you using? Can you try diffing the files in a more recent version of TestStand if you are not currently using the most recent version?

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,748 Views)
Solution

Doug,

Thank you for your reply. I did try the diff seq option on Test Stand 5/6 and it worked. I was even able to generate a XML report of all the differences.

Before I tried it on Test Stand 3.1 and I got the error. Interesting enough both the sequence files were made using 3.1.

Thanks for the tip,

Suraj

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,734 Views)
Solution

@Suraj34 wrote:

Doug,

Thank you for your reply. I did try the diff seq option on Test Stand 5/6 and it worked. I was even able to generate a XML report of all the differences.

Before I tried it on Test Stand 3.1 and I got the error. Interesting enough both the sequence files were made using 3.1.

Thanks for the tip,

Suraj

No problem. A brand new differ was introduced with TestStand 2010 (4.5) with many improvements.

-Doug

Message 4 of 4
(4,711 Views)