From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment utility could not find source files Target\ini$$0.TMP

I am getting a message
Error: Could not find the following source files. If you do not want to deploy these files, you can prevent this error by unchecking these files in the Destination view of the Distributed Files tab.
Target\ini$$0.TMP
Target\ini$$1.TMP
Target\TempReport.html
When I try to create a TestStand deployment.  The deployment uses some vi files.  Is this an important message?  If I uncheck the way they suggest will the deployment still have everything?
Thanks,
Chas
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,785 Views)
Chas,

Are you using a workspace for deployment?  It may be that you have included a directory with these temporary files in them at some time.  However, they ARE temporary and are eventually removed or replaced.  These files are generated if you have "Use Temporary File" selected in the Report Options.  It appears that they are in some directory that is included in your deployment.

You will not have any problems if you remove them from your workspace or deployment directories.  Again, the files are temporarily created by the Process Model during Report Generation.  They are not needed by your Sequence File.

Regards,

Tyler
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,757 Views)
Fantaistic thanks that's what I was hoping.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,750 Views)