NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing a specific sequence execution belonging to a TestStand Workspace in LabVIEW Simple UI

Hello,

I have a TestStand Workspace which contains 3 sequence files : one master sequence which contains PreUUt, PostUUT..And two other slave sequences that are called from the main sequence depending of a given parameter (It means that during a whole execution only one slave sequence will be called).

Using the TestStand Simple User Interface in LabVIEW, I want to show the completed execution screen of the slave sequence file called.

The problem that LabVIEW shows the master sequence at the end of executions which didn't give details about the slave sequence steps' status.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,939 Views)

The step that calls the slave sequences needs to have reporting turned on, as do the steps inside of the slave sequence.

Step Properties >> Record Result

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,929 Views)

Thanks for the reply,

I found that the record result is already activated as mentionned.

To make it simpler, supposing that we have a sequence file which contains many sequence call modules, like the example in the attachement.

At the end of the execution, I want to be able to view the status of all steps of "Sequence_2" for example.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,926 Views)

do you mean in the Report window or the Execution window?

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,921 Views)

Execution window

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,915 Views)