NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown function or sequence name "DoPostUUT"

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using Test Stand 2014SP1,   In our tests, we need a custom action which creates a "Daily Summary" file of all the pass/fail reports.  We do this by over riding the default DoPostUUT.   Our custom DoPostUUT does 2 things. 

1) calls the default DoPostUUT

2) calls a python script that parses the report file just created by the default DoPostUUT

This has worked well for us for multiple projects deployed to multiple locations.  (other than normal problems with python)

Our latest error has us stumped.  At the deployment site we are getting the following error:

Error calling sequence DoPostUUT.

Unknown function or sequence name "DoPostUUT".

Error code: -17320: Unknown function or sequence name.

I have not been able to reproduce this on my clean test PC,   we only see it at the end user site.

Has anyone seen this before?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,840 Views)

Whether both the system has has TestStand version(32bit /64bit) and also check whther your Modified DoPreUUT is Transfered to new system as well

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,819 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul.Boucher

Solved,    Looks like it was a corrupted install.  they ran the installer again and it worked fine.

Thank you for the ideas though.  I was at a loss to what to check.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,803 Views)