From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teststand 3.0 Deployment looking for a file(glang.chm) in a wrong path

Hi, Please help

i just try deploy an installer using TestStand 3.0. it can successfully process the workspace file,  But, when the TestStand deployment tool try to build the installer, it keep looking for one of project file(glang.chm) in a wrong path, the error message is following, see the attachment for the screen shot  

Error Code:7

Could not process LabVIEW VIs. Fix any broken VIs before rebuilding. LabVIEW error:

C:\MVS 2\data\data\data\glang.chm - source does not exist

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i understand that it is looking for glang.chm in "C:\MVS 2\data\data\data\", but in my project, glang.chm actually is under "C:\MVS 2\data\". In order to make it works, i need to create the path "C:\MVS 2\data\data\data\" and copy glang.chm into the path.

My question is: How to change the setting in TestStand deployment tool, so that it would look for glang.chm in corrected path"C:\MVS 2\data\", not in "C:\MVS 2\data\data\data\" ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,979 Views)